View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

Yeah ..Just my luck huh?

Rate this Entry
Lol YOU ALL KNOW Im waiting for a nuk 5 in the mail. I was like omg it could be today!

:\ sigh well. There was a blizzard! OUT OF NOWHERE LOL. 2 feet of snow!(So...no transit..no buses..trains...and no mail) first thing my mom said when I opened my eyes this morning was *GO HELP YOUR DAD SHOVEL! JUST PUT ON A COAT AND GO!*

Im one of those people who go all crazy when they're woken up suddenly. I was like WHA WHA? *squinting half asleep*....put on my coat....and went to the bitter cold....snow nearly up to my thighs O.O

my dad was like we need to shovel all the way to the front stairs.... My motivation for shoveling LOL was that the mailman (or mail woman) needs a path to get to the mailbox so I shoveled for my life....lol thinking of the nuk5 looool only me..

*HOPEFULLY TOMORROW THERE WILL BE MAIL!* :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL, clear the path for them to deliver it to you! Wake up early tomorrow so you don't get caught.
    I have the same problem. I was all excited today for getting my late Christmas present from my grandparents in Scotland (not same thing bit still) Got told that it's a Bank Holiday today so I have to wait ANOTHER day before I get my present.
    Blizzard + Mail =
    I hope you get your package in time, maybe Santa will make a late delivery?
    Yeah, that blizzard was horrible! Where I live, we only got like 3 inches. But everywhere around us got, like, at least a foot. I was like "...WHAT?!?! Blizzard of 2010?!?! # inches isn't a blizzard!" And then I watched the news and everywhere around us got like a foot! It was crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoKana
    Yeah, that blizzard was horrible! Where I live, we only got like 3 inches. But everywhere around us got, like, at least a foot. I was like "...WHAT?!?! Blizzard of 2010?!?! # inches isn't a blizzard!" And then I watched the news and everywhere around us got like a foot! It was crazy!

CRY CRY CRY SOB SOB

THE MAIL DIDNT COME TODAY EITHER!!! NOOOOOOOOO

I HATE BLIZZARDS
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.