View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

WOW get a load of this baby bottle!

Rate this Entry
So I know I know, lately Ive had an overload of blog posts, but ...I saw this bottle and I was like o.0

xD Its called Mimijumi, I just saw it now...so I am aware there are some people who are into breastfeeding, maybe this would work for ya.

I just like drinking from bottles, I wouldnt want to be breastfed, personally I just cant even fathom sucha thing , but i always thought perhaps my babyness, has something to do with not being breastfed (my mom says she couldnt) ...and I was nearly tempted to buy this bottle...

I love wierd looking bottles, I have an elephant shaped one..but this has to be the wierdest Ive seen hahaa

[IMG]http://static.dezeen.com/uploads/2009/11/dzn_Mimijumi-by-Lukas-Scherrer-1.jpg[/IMG]

so thoughts, comments, reactions?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looks like any other bottle except with a really big nipple. That is all. :P
    the bottle itself is humungo JUMBO xD Im tempted to get it >:L

I collect bottles and pacis if you havent noticed already by my overloaded gallery xD....

The coolest pacis Ive seen are cornsyrup filled ones !
    I've never seen that bottle before, but I have seen bottles with similar nipples. I think they're supposed to be more like a real nipple. Looks kind of cute to me -- it's got that whole modern baby chic going on
    hahah looks okay
    Looks alittle too much... where do you even buy this? I know you can regular bottles on ebay but this seems like to extreme. oh well to each their own!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara
    Looks alittle too much... where do you even buy this? I know you can regular bottles on ebay but this seems like to extreme. oh well to each their own!
    They have a website but I saw it on ebay too..

I have so many bottles, I cant fit one like this in there xD
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.