View RSS Feed

Merry F***ing Christmas

Rate this Entry
In loving memory of my dad
David M--ar
June 27, 1953 - December 25, 2010

Hope everyone's Christmas went better than mine.

Updated 23-Mar-2011 at 03:03 by Descolada (Just realized I'd typed his birthday wrong. It's June, not July.)

Awww, Desco. That is a terrible loss, I'm so sorry. *HUGS* I lost my mother(way to early) at Christmas.
    There is really nothing I can say to make you feel better but I send my deepest wishes to you and your family in this time of need. You wiil be in my thoughts.

If you ever need an ear or want to talk I'm always here.
    That's absolutely a tragedy. I really don't think there's anything anybody can say to take the pain away, but I do wish you the best of luck, and of course, if you need to rant or whatever, I'll always listen.
    That's just terrible... i'm sorry for your loss. Hope you can cheer up soon.*Hugs*
    I'm so sorry, this is so sad. I don't think there is much more I can say, other than that you and your family are in my thoughts. I hope together you are able to get through this hard time. *hugs*
    Oh God... I'm so sorry to hear that
    Oh I don't know what to say just ... I hope that you can get past this I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.
    Thank you all, it means a lot coming from you guys.
    Desco, I want to reassure you that I send my deepest condolences to you, and I hope that you recover soon. You are in my praying thoughts, dude. Drop me a line if you need someone to scream at/cry on/etc., I've been there, and it isn't fun.
    Just when I think im having a shit christmas, It really puts things into perspective. Im so sorry to hear of this horrible time in your life buddy. I had a very close member of my family pass away at the beginning of the year, I thouht the pain would never go away, and, to a certain extent, it doesnt - but we do learn to live with the pain alot better. I know your probably sick of people offering a shoulder to cry on, but hey, Im here for you as well. Best of luck Desco.
    Oh man.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say I'll just say that if you ever need someone to talk too, I'll be there for you. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.