View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

I want my NUK5 NOW!

Rate this Entry
NOWW NOW NOW NOW! Im gonna throw a tempter tantrum!

lol I ordered a Nuk 5 before, and I was all nervous about getting it but now im just like WHATEVER, LET IT GET HERE ALREADY!.

Ive been stopping around at walmart and other pharmacies and as always I cruise the baby section...and Im ALWAYS tempted to buy a paci, even if I already have one, but its driving me BONKERS because I promised myself *no more buying pacis until you get your Nuk5!!!*

IM TOO IMPATIENT FOR INTERNET SHOPPING! ARGH!!!!

Anybody have tips for impatient-ness?

lol I am aware that is not a word :detective3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Try SushiCat.

Mehkakakaka....
    No tips, but it can take a week or two to get them sadly

At least you have one coming. And, hey, you went from ohnoez! to wantwantwantneedneedneed lol. That has to be better than being nervous all the time.
    Well, if it makes you feel any better Nuk 5 are well worth the wait. I'm certainly not going back to baby pacifiers...

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber
    Try SushiCat.

Mehkakakaka....
    LOL! whats that!

As to eeryone elses comments lol yeah i definitely went from NOOO TO ...OMG NOWW HURRYYYY!!!!!.

Im always buying pacis, and I have been keen on getting the Nuk genius baby paci...but ive withheld because i know my Nuk5 is due in the mail. OH MY GAH
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.