View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Christian Nation

Rate this Entry
Christian Nation is a term that i've been hearing alot lately and for anyone who thinks this is your are right and you are wrong. You are right in the sence that the majority of the the people in this country are Christians and you are wrong in that this nation was founded on religus freedom; If you want to declare that Sarah Palin is your Lord and Savior you have that right. I hate that everyday on the news I see politisions playing the Jesus card. "We must repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell. Oh I don't think Jesus would like that." Yeah I got news for you; Jesus, if he did exist wouldn't agree with half the shit that you do. Why don't you cut the bullshit and tell us the real reason why you don't agree with something rather then hiding behind religion.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Because they hate the fags because they're commies and stand for what we HATE: other MEN! God I hate republicans.
    Politicians should be religiously neutral. They're in it for the good of the people of the country, not Jesus. The only reason I liked DADT is because there are a lot of fucktarded bigoted idiots in the military that would consciously let a gay person die in battle. Though, technically, the USA was founded by Christians (Protestants) looking for religious freedom, therefore it's a 'Christian nation'.

It's like Bo Burnham said, "The great all-loving faggot hater." (In reference to God.) A good 80% of the Bible is either contradictory bullshit or not meaningful in the days of the modern era. The Bible said that you can buy and sell slaves; Today we know that is utter bullshit that goes against basic human decency.

The reasons politicians use the Jesus Card is because they know it'll appeal to a good majority of the people, therefore imprinting their biased, unintelligent opinions under the pretense of 'Jesus no likey'. You can't get much more manipulating than using somebody's religion to get what you want.
    Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli:

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.[
    This treaty was drafted by the Adams administration and was ratified unanimously by the senate in 1796 (many of whom had participated in the writing of the constitution) - literally the founding fathers. Anyone who claims that America is a "Christian Nation" doesn't know their history.
    What i've never understood is why many Americans claim that the USA was founded under Christianity and has "In God we trust" printed on it's money. According to my knowlege of American history, the majority of the founding farthers were Dehist and they wanted to found America on religious freedom. I also do not why people think it is a wise decision to base how the USA should be run on what the Bible says. Mainly due to the fact that the old testerment seems to advocate homophobia, sexism and slavery (and is jam-packed with contradictions). How did America become so Bible-belt? Just a question coming from an atheistic Brit.
    I guess what you are trying to say here is that you hate anyone that doesn't agree with you, Such as authority, adults, people who know who they are, know what they believe to be true, the Faithful people that believe in what Jesus teaches, you yourself questioning whether Jesus in fact existed. I think you are the one having the real issues here. I think you are confused as to what we all believe in. For instance, I am a Conservative, politically speaking and so are many of my friends. Many of my Conservative friends are also ABDL's

So what is your real problem? Are you in a hateful mood because some people do not like Gays? So What! So you hate Republicans and Religious people because they don't like what you like. Well you don't like what they like! I guess you're even then aren't you. The real issue here is not what group is against abdl's or gays or whatever. The real issue is what you are hung up on and how you are trying to fit in and most importantly whether of not you accept yourself for who and what you are. It appears to me that you are not sure yourself and just want to play the blame game just like the baby that you are.
    No, he hates religious people and republicans because he has the right to and because they're hateful bigots who can't say "I don't agree with them, so they shouldn't exist and I'm going to use my deity as a scapegoat." That's all kind of disgusting idiocy up in there. We should accept people and their opinions and not insult them *ahem*. But it's a psychological response to fight fire with fire. I'm sorry, but humans are selfish creatures. We all want people to have the same opinion as us whether we can accept that fact or not. Yes, we hate 'anybody that doesn't agree with us'. Perfectly natural in every sense of the word.

Also, yes, he's questioning of Jesus existed. You don't know if he existed either. You've never shaken his hand or touched him or spoken to him face-to-face. So until you have some hardcore evidence that Jesus was a real man who multiplied bread and fish, don't go out and say that he was real. I don't know if he was, and I'm not downright disproving his existence, but I don't think anything could be as contradictory and, frankly, stupid as the Old Testament.

And telling others that they have issues isn't exactly kosher. Y'know, a good percentage of the population would look at an AB/DL and say "Oh, that's sick and gross and y'all need to be in a nuthouse." And I'm pretty sure you'd be getting all asshurt over the fact that somebody misunderstands you and doesn't treat you with respect. Face it. People have their prejudices and you're no exception to the rule. You're not God. You're human.

The reason we're in a 'hateful mood' is because we (LGBT's) don't get the same rights and respect as other people. We're human. Look. Skin. Blood. Bones. Teeth. Brain. Muscle. Straight or gay or bi or trans, you're the same biologically. Therefore, you're human and you damn well deserve respect. Yes, that means the right to marry a person you love. Yes, that means being open about your sexuality too. Straight people can do it, so why can't we?

For the record. I have no issue with republicans or any 'group' of people. What I have problems with are prejudice, mis-justices, and downright acts of stupidity. I don't care if everybody has a 'group' that they hate. I don't see myself as a human (I just have the body of one) and therefore I try to keep myself from falling into that guttural alignment.

Statements like this make me want to stab myself. I'm going to hell for being queer and neutral (leaning towards good) anyways, so why the fuck not?

PS: Yes. I'm a disrespectful piece of shit, but if it helps people at least attempt to stop being hateful, bigoted idiots, then I'm fine with that.

tl;dr: Humans are bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyindprs
    So what is your real problem? Are you in a hateful mood because some people do not like Gays? So What! So you hate Republicans and Religious people because they don't like what you like. Well you don't like what they like! I guess you're even then aren't you. The real issue here is not what group is against abdl's or gays or whatever. The real issue is what you are hung up on and how you are trying to fit in and most importantly whether of not you accept yourself for who and what you are. It appears to me that you are not sure yourself and just want to play the blame game just like the baby that you are.
    I won't debate the arguments proper, but they are two things that you said that bother me, so I'll address those points.

He has a dislike of the American right because a sizable (and very vocal/visible) portion of the American right dislikes gay for what they are. I personally have no bone to pick with the vast majority of Christians or the vast majority of conservatives. However, the American right seems to be catering to bigots quite a bit, many of which are Christians. I think that's where the comments are coming from, its hard to be comfortable with a group when a sizable portion of its membership has a fundamental problem whit what you are.

We are on a ABDL site, kind of a weird place for that argument to pop up
    I also hate it when people bring out the "blame game" card. There is nothing inherently wrong about blaming somebody for a f***-up, what's wrong is blaming the wrong people. If A is responsible for B, why is it wrong to state it? If you disagree with blaming A for B, by all means tell me why A isn't responsible, don't tell me not to play the blame game.
    What Near said. I'll reiterate this again:

It's not that we dislike republicans and religious people because of their opinions. We dislike them because they single out a group of people, judge and bash them, and say that we don't have the same rights as other people do despite the fact that we're all (physically) human here.

I don't give two flying shits if you don't like the idea of two people with the same genitals being in love. Just keep in mind that all people should have the same rights. There are no laws against inter-racial, inter-height, or inter-weight marriages; There shouldn't be laws against same-sex marriages either. Same-sex couples have been around since the dawn of time, so nobody give me that shit about 'homosexuals ruining America' either. It's a biological thing. Gay people don't make other people gay.

tl;dr: I couldn't give a shit about your opinions; It's your bigoted actions and hurtful words that make you a douchebag.

And if there were a law about AB/DL's not being able to get married, Mr. Happyindprs, you'd be pretty upset and ranting about human rights to. I don't care if you're straight. Apply the fundamentals of broken human rights to your own situation and you'll see why we're so upset.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.