View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

Mail Anxiety

Rate this Entry
SO...
You know that post I made a bit ago, about how I ordered a NUK5 on the internet..pacifiersRus to be exact...and how I was nervous about it comning in the mail?

YEAH WELLL IM SUPER DUPER NERVOUS.

I have no idea when itll come and I got no tracking number, so I emailed them..they said my paci was due for the monday run and QA ( I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS)...
Does this mean I get my paci monday?(tomorrow?) I dont know.

Well. as if that wasnt anxiety enough hehe. I decided. I NEEDED an adult size bottle with a nuk adult nipple.

Why? becuase im a shopoholic. So I bought that too..but the lady emailed me and said thats not coming till after christmas..but I still have to worry about it.

lol
soooo PLEASE PRAY that no one will open my mail and I will be the first to see /get it and nothing crazy will happen...like my mom opening the box and saying "WHat the heck is this HUMUNGUS baby bottle and PACIFIER???"

While im about to die in a corner trying to figure out what to say.

AAAAHHH IM SO SCARED LOL :eek:
Tags: nuk5 nuk
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Luckily, such a person to open your mail won't be knowledgeable about how much that stuff actually costs and therefore you can say it's a gag gift for someone. If they just see the package and ask what's inside, well, Christmas presents so they aren't allowed to see.

Dang, I wish I ordered around Christmas, would have been a perfect excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1
    Luckily, such a person to open your mail won't be knowledgeable about how much that stuff actually costs and therefore you can say it's a gag gift for someone. If they just see the package and ask what's inside, well, Christmas presents so they aren't allowed to see.

Dang, I wish I ordered around Christmas, would have been a perfect excuse...
    Heyy. YEAH! THATS TRUE. i can say that they cant open it cuz its christmas..woot.. thanks!
    Gag gift will definitely work. Many people doing that this year around here.

My friend bought an Obama Chia Pet...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.