View RSS Feed

Kraiden

Oh Mark, you're so 1337.

Rate this Entry
I talked about king asswipe Mark before. Well, I still feel the need to laugh at him. lots.

Why?

Because of how awesome he is with a computer. Just look at this kickass website he made!

Such a great colour scheme! Neon pink and Raver green are *so* in! Such skill went in on those stock Dreamwaver buttons, I just can't believe how resourceful he is. It certainly kicks the shit out of the old supervisor's piss-poor websites, that I can tell you now.

/sarcasim

What a complete douche. Seriously, I'm so glad I only have to put up with this shit for one more month, then I can give him the finger. What a cockbrain. I swear, if i turn around for 5 seconds i feel as if he'd stick a knife in a power outlet. thats how it feels being around him.

Jeez, even Humphrey could make a better website than he could.

Humphrey Sez: "I did make a website!"

Kraiden: Really? When?

Humphrey: "Last weeks!"

Kraiden: Aww, how cute. nothing is better than a bear's imagination. ^_^

Humphrey: "Look! It's right here!"

Kraiden: Such a c-OH MY GOD!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, the layout he made looks terrible. Though based on how you described him, I'm not surprised.
    If I was a web designer. It's will start off like that. Just to get the site running. Once it's up. Prepare for a massive update.
    Hmm Humphrey knows flash... cwool ^.^

However, this just sounds like everyday life in this field, there is a reason that dumb ass got picked. Why I don't know, but he did regardless.
    He' such a douche. I think I told you all how he asked 2 twins if they were gay together, right?

*shudder*
    [url=http://www.freewebs.com/nightskyx]Home[/url] >_> No. That's not a premade layout.
    Redtails: For someone whose job it is to design webpages, and be a supervisor for the company, yeah, it's pretty bad.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.