View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Smacking sense into my cousins.

Rate this Entry
Many of you are familiar with how I feel about one of my cousins, who now is a 20yo Marine boot camp reject living with his (and my) grandmother now. All he wants to do is sit in front of his computer all day and night (playing video games that he steals via illegal downloading), so he is pissed off that grandma is putting her foot down and telling him, "No more computer. You need to clean up your appearance, and you need to find a job, and you need to contribute to this household if you are going to stay here."

So, now he is fishing for sympathy from anybody in the family with lines like, "Grandma does not want me to have any fun any more. She wants to brainwash me."

I expect lines like that from a 13yo boy. He's fucking 20 years of age.

But the word "cousins" is plural in the blog title for a reason.

19 year old cousin, from a different set of parents. He just knocked up his girlfriend that he has known for only two months. He is pissed off that his mother rightfully would not let his pregnant girlfriend move into her household, so he screams at his mother, "YOU'RE A FUCKING ABUSIVE CUNT! YOU'RE TRAUMATIZING ME!"

That was not enough to get him kicked out of that household. What finally did get him tossed out was this - his younger sister had a close friend who had run away from her home (which had abusive parents) a couple of months earlier. A few days ago, she died in an accident. So, how does the older brother console his grief-stricken sister? "It's your fault she got killed. You knew where she was at, and you did not tell her mother. So, the blood is on your hands."

His mother heard that, and finally decided to literally drag him and throw him out of the house by physical force.

Now he is living with his girlfriend on the other side of the state. Guess what card he tries to play today? He calls up half the family, and.....

"Oh, I so want to be with the family on Christmas, but my mother won't like it if I am there!"

Ahem. Grandma is the only person who does not see right through that.

Of course, if I really wanted to, I could list all of the exploits of these two cousins over the last couple of months. I really would rather not. That would be a post of the TLDR variety, and it would probably be longer and sleazier than a typical story by he who shall not be named.

So, there you have it. My cousins, and what they are up to today.

Oh that's awful! I am lucky I do not have such difficulties. Best of luck!!!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.