View RSS Feed

duckie

I think I accidetnly wet the bed!

Rate this Entry
When I wear diapers to sleep, I will wet them occasionally, but I'm always awake enough to make sure I'm not on my side when I wet. Well last night, I remember wetting once but I was half asleep, maybe more that half. I could feel it dribble out, and I remember falling back asleep. I fell back asleep and wet again which woke me up at 3am, and I was to the point of leaking if I fell back asleep. So I had to wake up and change myself. I'm not sure if I enjoyed it or not...
Possibly enjoyed it :) I wore all day today and was brave enough to go to three different stores and bought "diaper bags" (plastic bags to put wet diapers in), binkies from the dollar store and target, baby powder and 2 bottles! and of course juice! :) It was a good day overall.
However, kinda bummed my girlfriend isn't as excited as I was, but she is tollerable which is great!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

IMO, if you purposely wet the bed enough, then your body thinks thats what it is supposed to do, so it does it. Basically like weight training with your bladder lol.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.