View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Feel-bad film festival

Rate this Entry
Last night, starting around 10:00PM, I had a feel-bad film festival.

I started with David Cronenberg's Crash (not to be confused with the Best Picture winner of a couple years ago). I then followed that up with Gaspar Noe's Irreversible. And if that wasn't enough, I just had to finish this triple-feature with Lars von Trier's Antichrist,

So, I am going to invite everybody here to my house to watch movies. Yeah, let me pick the films. Scar yourself for life. Share in my cinematic masochism.

But seriously - I think I'll need a dose of Pixar tonight. Last night pretty much wore me out on the genre of "feel-bad" films.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh God... Antichrist. That film was... fucked up, to say the least!

The Scissors ! The Big Block of wood on his Balls (Every guy i watched this with cringed!!)! The Drill! D: OH THE HORROR!!

Seriously, within the first 5 minutes i was thinking i was making a mistake when i saw this.

What was your opinion Kaworu?
    I read Antichrist as a perverse take on the Christian Adam & Eve mythology which is often misread as female sexuality being at the root of all the evil in the world. The imagery is very startling, but the theological angles that von Trier stuffed into that film are actually very silly on afterthought. What's disturbing about those angles is that there are people in the world who actually buy into that.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.