View RSS Feed

Welcome To My Life, Enjoy Your Stay.

Flyin To Vancouver, British Columbia Today!

Rate this Entry
Well, I'm going away for the holidays with my family to BC in 20 mins to visit my aunt, gonna be fun. I don't know what we are going to do just yet but we are planing on doing some cool things there. My flight is going to be a little over 5 hours and will leave at 8:00Pm. We have to depart for Toronto airport at 5:00Pm because it takes like an hour to get there, then we have 1 more hour for eating, then 1 more hour waiting in line for the check point and waiting to board the plane... bahhh...

I probably will be looking out the window a lot on the plane, should be cool to see cities and towns lights all fired up at night while in the air, I'll take some pics too. Now, I play flight simulation games quite a bit and I love to fly in planes but I tells ya, I always feel a little on edge when going on a plane. But these guys are pros, some of them were even navy/army pilots, so they got my back I guess lol.

I have a rather heavy backpack and travel bag to lug around for a bit at the airport before I get on board. I think I brought too much junk with me, I know we have a TV on the plane but I wanted to bring my portable dvd and mp3 player because I could not find my Gameboy, haha, I need to keep busy, gonna be a boring flight. I wish I had a laptop right now, then I could just use that the whole time, oh well.

I have to get going now, I'll report back soon and show some pics.

See ya laterz!

Updated 13-Dec-2010 at 05:06 by FlyinTyiger (Spellingz)

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.