View RSS Feed

recovery

Title

Rate this Entry
I don't want to be a moaner or a complainer, I don't want to seen seeking sympathy. I don't want that, I hate it, as it doesn't really make me feel better, nor solve the issue that i am upset with. So recently I have a lot of things to say but I'm bottling them up as I haven't figured out how to describe it without it being so.

But I've done it so long, I don't know what to say other than feeling a little shit. But oh well. Not all is at loss. Uni has finish for Christmas. And I gave a presentation yesterday that went pretty well, and felt I scored fairly highly.

Also, you may heard me on my last blog post. My laptop ran for 3 days and no luck with cracking it. So I generated a new password list and running it on a desktop for about 20-30 days. :S

Don't know what to do for Christmas. But some revision and reading is in order! Better get my arse in gear
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

20-30 days? Do you have your computer on 24/7? Because if I had something that had to run for 20 days it would probably take 40-80 days, as I usually don't have my computer on more than 12 hours a day, and sometimes only have it on for 4-5. Maybe even less sometimes.

Also, if there are things you want to say you should say them. You never know, it might make you feel better (bottling things up is never happy) and it may help solve the issue, in that other people may be able to give you advice or suggestions you hadn't considered before. And a little sympathy is always lovely anyway.

*babyjess huggles Unmarth*
    xxx
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.