View RSS Feed

ks1990

First Post from Me.

Rate this Entry
I haven't worn anything since last september... I was wearing Walmart's Assurrance and that didn't really work for my needs. I'm a constant bedwetter and have been my whole life... I don't drink anything before bed and I make sure I use the bathroom before bed... its crazy.. I ordered samples of the tranquility ATN and got the wrong size.. depends didn't work for me... I didn't have a job at the time. I've had a job now for about 8 months now and things are a little stable so I'm going to order 2 different packages of Diapers. I'm going to try the Molicare Super Plus and these Providers Choice Active Pull-ups and I'm also ordering a sample of the briefs(diapers)... along with samples of tena diapers.. So we will see how that goes. I decided to start up with the diapers/pullups again because I have had a lot of accidents still this year... it's been crazy. Also I share a room with my sister and her boyfriend sleeps over a lot. It's embarrassing to know I could have an accident and him be in there... I've had 2-3 accidents with him in there. Hopefully, I was sneaky enough to clean everything up.. I'm sick of waking up in my pee still. It's disgusting and I'm done washing my sheets every other day because of my accidents. I recently lost my plastic sheet cover when washing my sheets one day so I need to purchase another one here on Friday. I'm ordering my Diapers on Friday since Christmas is coming up and since my sister and brother-in-law are coming out, I'm going to be sleeping downstairs... I can't be peeing on the couch... and it's a new couch! YIKES! I will see how they go for me.

I also have my own blog you can check out: http://imabedwetter.blogspot.com/
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you will be impressed with the Molicare. Sorry to hear about the difficulties of sharing a room. I hope Christmas goes well for you at least!
    Thanks. I do too After reading through some of the forums of what diapers are great, especially for bedtime, Molicare came up quite a bit.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.