View RSS Feed

snydead

Bloggy

Rate this Entry
I haven't made an introduction yet and now I became a regular. So I thought to make my first Blog an introduction and tell you guys a little bit about myself, so that way some of you guys will know who I am.

My name is Adam and I'm an 18 yr old TB from Wisconsin. I like to wear diapers, suck on pacifires and bottles. When I save enough money and buy an apartment, I will eventually build myself a crib and also try wearing diapers 24/7. I don't have any TB friends, well I use to have one TB friend but after he found out that I'm BI, so things didn't go so well. I hope to make some new friends with this site and hopefully meet other TB's/AB's in person.

I'm a type of person that is easy to get along with and I also like giving advice to people. I always put the people that need someone to talk to first, ahead of myself and I would just give it my all to help that person. I somehow feel that it is my role in life to help others before myself.

Lastly, I like to feel care and attension from other people, when I feel care from another person, say if someone hugs me I would start to get a little emotional and warm hearted. Sometimes I also act childish/playful, I act like i'm 5.

One last thing to know about me, I have dislexia and I sometimes have a hard time spelling things, so sorry if I confuse you from some of my posts.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dyslexia any notice I don't in post your (I don't notice any dyslexia in your post)...I hope you don't find that offensive...Just a question though...Why is your picture from Deeker...
    I thought to choose the picture from Deeker because it reflects my babyish side and I couldn't really find a lot of other anime TB pictures.

I couldn't really find a lot of other anime TB pictures.
    That picture isn't 'anime'

That picture isn't 'anime'
    That's what I was thinking...
    oops sorry i meant drawn picture with a little color. I thought at first it was anime but I guess not...

I guess that I don't know the difference between anime and drawn pictures. LOL
    Anime is usually people with disproportioned bodies...With like big eyes, and crazy hair...That's the stereotype of them at least...
    yay, thanks I learned something new.
    Hey there welcome! I don't want to seem pushy or anything but I'm from Wisconsin TOO!! So you know if ya want send me a message here (I can't reply yet need a few more post but that will get taken care of in no time) or on yahoo or something.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.