View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Kaworu's Party - the sequel!

Rate this Entry
Yeah, I am hosting a second party in my place around this time tomorrow.

For drinks, I picked up -

1 case of bottled water
4 six-packs of Hansen's soda
Organic, fair-trade coffee (at $11/lb! Yikes!)

I also picked up a big bag of ice to keep the water and the soda cold, and a massive shrimp ring.

Tomorrow, my guests will chip in for the "pizza fund", and we'll get Papa Murphy's again, since it went over so well the first time. At least I don't have to pay the whole bill this time around. YaY!

This is a rather pricey day for me, but it'll so be worth it. A few of my guests will bring side dishes of their own making, so there will be no shortage of food.

I just finished cleaning my kitchen and restroom - now all that's left is the dining area and the living room. I'm not even going to bother with the bedroom, since the only people allowed in there are me and my handsome boyfriend. There is not really much to hide in there, but I do like having a private spot in my apartment.

Sadly, I can't invite any more people, seeing as I barely have enough seats for the people who have committed to showing up.

This is going to be better than the first one.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hansen's stuff is tasty--made with sugar rather than HFCS, IIRC.

I saw this earlier but the immediacy of your other blog entry superseded this one, sorry.

I'm glad to hear that you're having friends (or at least acquaintances) over and throwing a party. When I get this place cleared (bulldozed; I need another bookshelf or two!) I plan to do the same. Hopefully at some point I'll be having an ABD party.

I'm glad that you're having folks bring some things with them--this is a very reasonable request and helps offset the cost of throwing a party, just as having them chip in for pizza that they eat.

One side-effect: your apartment will be warm with so many people inside. This is good.
    Well, it just now ended. Half the people I invited bailed out at the last second. Ah, well, the people that did show up were all great friends. And the food was excellent. And the conversation was better than excellent.

Everybody that showed up had an awesome time, that's all that really matters.

And the coffee was a big hit with the guests.

All in all, good times.
    A little late to the party, I'd have said who cares about the soda. I'm enjoying the mornings first steaming cup as I type this. TJ's whole bean dark to be precise. I bet that organic fair trade was worth the price of admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    A little late to the party, I'd have said who cares about the soda. I'm enjoying the mornings first steaming cup as I type this. TJ's whole bean dark to be precise. I bet that organic fair trade was worth the price of admission.
    It was worth the price of admission.

It was a "Midnight" blend - a lot darker and richer than anything you'd find in a can.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.