View RSS Feed

codered4

New drawings! :P

Rate this Entry
I just got a deviant art & uploaded some completed sketches, would love some input

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hmm cute what program are u using? you should consider a ripped version of photoshop, its free and you can get into shading, you can do line art before hand and use it to make sure you can color things in conpletely so u dont have those little sneaky white spots. Also, it will help u smoth some of those lines i bet and get things layred.
    That, or Corel Painter. I've been using that for quite awhile now, and haven't found much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu
    hmm cute what program are u using? you should consider a ripped version of photoshop, its free and you can get into shading, you can do line art before hand and use it to make sure you can color things in conpletely so u dont have those little sneaky white spots. Also, it will help u smoth some of those lines i bet and get things layred.
    i've been using paintbrush for mac, yeah it'd be nice if i could do the lines first haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mukirr
    That, or Corel Painter. I've been using that for quite awhile now, and haven't found much better.
    i've been learning how to use corel painter at school, i just can't afford it lol
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.