View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

WWE = Lazy

Rate this Entry
The current storyline is that after Orton v. Barrett at Survivor Series - If Barrett wins Cena can leave Nexus, if Orton wins Cena is "fired". Well Oron won so Cena is "fired" and last night on Cena's twitter he said that his mexican "cousin" Juan Cena would be making his WWE debut last night at a house show in Maryland.

Below is the pick of Juan. Yeah shows how fucking lazy WWE has become came out in full Cena with Cena's music and moveset. Does WWE think we're stupid that people will buy that this isn't Cena? This is something i'd expect from TNA not WWE.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ahh man this is like MR America all over again. im sad to say i have jumped ships, i am now a tna fan, well not so much fan as i watch the show, but anyway only reason i switched is because tna have become slightly less infuriating, although double j's double m a almost made me give up on wrestling completely
    Expecting good acting from WRESTLING?!... *insert troll remark here* XD silly boys...
    I haven't watched in a while, so I'm out of touch. Having actually wrestled (folkstyle, freestyle, Greco-Roman) its a little hard to suspend disbelief QUITE that far. I liked The Rock, but lost interest after he left. Anyone else remember GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling)?
    Lol... wow. IMO, wwe has really gone downhill since about '05. I'm sick of seeing cena and orton, over and over. They need new talent (nexus is good, but they need more!). That's why I started watching TNA, they have edgier story lines, kinda like the Attitude Era used to be.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.