View RSS Feed

matt1989

why must I eat my age all the time

Rate this Entry
I whas out shopping with my girlfriend and I did something for or wedding a bit childish just to be funny. my girlfriend left at it but a worker told me that I need to eat my age I took it abut hard. Why must I all whas eat my age yes I'm 21 but I'm 5 years old inside. I'm not saying I should eat like a 5 year old all the time but whats wrong with being my self in pulik time to time I pay my taxis it not like I'm going out in a diaper and a t shirt. I just want to be my self is that so wrong:frown:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So umm... not to be offencive or anything but i honnestly dont understand what your saying.
    I think the saying "We never grow up, we only learn how to act in public." applies here. There's nothing wrong with acting giddy and childish in public as long as you aren't doing anything stupid.(Like, as you said, wearing only a T shirt and a diaper.) I think it's more the worker's problem than yours. From a young age, most people are told that boys (and adult men) need to act mature and keep all their feelings down deep inside of them. And, hey, that isn't fun (or healthy) at all! He could learn to not be so stuck-up about acting the way society tells you to and to just be yourself from you.

And, don't worry about not eating your age. I have a guy friend who's 24 and hates alcohol and loves sweets. (You know what's really funny about that? He's a bartender and he looks like the dictionary definition of 'manly'.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu
    So umm... not to be offencive or anything but i honnestly dont understand what your saying.
    Lemme break it down for you like this:

I was out shopping with my girlfriend and I did something for our wedding; a bit childish just to be funny. My girlfriend left it at it but a worker told me that I need to eat my age. I took it about hard. Why must I always eat my age? Yes I'm 21, but I'm 5 years old inside. I'm not saying I should eat like a 5-year-old all the time but what's wrong with being myself in public time to time? I pay my taxes it's not like I'm going out in a diaper and a T-shirt. I just want to be myself. Is that so wrong?
    To Chiharu: The phrase "eat your age" is like "act your age", but it applies to your eating habits. (I'm so analytical, lol.)
    sorry I rite this one in ab-it of a rush
    Ohh okay its all coming together now. Yeah... im glad nobody really bothers me about my babyish behaviors much.
    Ummmm... fuck the world and fuck society? If a worker doesn't like how you eat you can tell them that it's your goddamn right as a human being to eat how you want. That's what [I]I[/I] would do

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117
    Ummmm... fuck the world and fuck society? If a worker doesn't like how you eat you can tell them that it's your goddamn right as a human being to eat how you want. That's what I would do
    That's exactly what I do! I've developed a thick skin over the years and now I just say "Haters gonna hate." about most people being ignorant. Sure, it's sad that not everybody can be a neutral sweetheart with millions of soft spots and a mama bear instinct the size of the sun, but... whatevuh! I do what I want! You do what you want!

*flashes gangsta signs*
    I agree with mikeru, if people do not like it, then that is their problem not yours.
    I get it all the time and im 16, but then they have to deal with my responces
    Well... since i understand this better im going to say...

Understanding and respecting the norms and values of others is important...

Bein a baby and enjoying your self is fun!

if your with your partner and stuff and ur playin and its private then enjoy!

if your at work, or someone elses function... and they tell u to get it to together... if you have respect for who ever ur workin for thats a different story... but if its not harming or impeding on others who cares :P.

Ive been taggling along in childish outfits and my pacifiers and sippy cups and w/e during my little hospital stay... it helps me cope so who cares!... but then again nobodies really talked bad about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu
    I've read the rest of the replies, and I'm still not sure.

"Childish behavior" == ?; //Throwing food? Excessive giggling? Shooting your straw wrapper at people?

"Worker" == ?; //Waiter/ess? Co-worker?

I assume this blog was typed from a cellphone?

"Childish behavior" ==... Shooting your straw wrapper at people?
    This is being childish? Well shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimini
    This is being childish? Well shit.....
    My mother is fond of this behavior
    >.>
    <.<

I think my ABness is a result of my more usual "little old man" syndrome I've had my whole life >.< As I get older, there will be no need to change.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.