View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Life is good.

Rate this Entry
I am now two days shy of the four month mark. Four months since the last drop of liquor and the last puff of weed. To be completely honest, I do miss those things, but I do know I am much better off without them.

Ah, and now I have romance in my life. Yes, really. Another guy is very interested in me, and I am very interested in him. It's still in the initial romance / sheer, unabashed lust phases, but I think there is probably enough compatibility there besides that to make something that lasts once that starts to wear off. We've been talking for years before this came up, after all.

So, life is great for me now. Also to take into consideration is my newfound social circle, which seems to keep getting bigger and bigger. The worst part about my party next weekend is that my apartment is too small to invite everybody that I want to be there. Ack!

Things really can turn around. But first I had to seriously want for them to turn around for the better, then I had to just make it happen.

Kaw, have I mentioned lately that I'm proud of you for all this? I'm pretty sure I have, but I'm prone to repeat myself when I truly believe something.

You are doing so much better now, from what I see, than you were when you first joined here, and I am thrilled to see it. I wish you the best in your budding social life, as well as your possible budding romance. These are things I hope to obtain myself someday, but there is time still. I'm glad you are finding the light at the end of a very dark tunnel here. Keep up the good work my friend.
    not to rain on your parade but i guess thats what im doing. its pretty much a solid rule to not be in any relationships in your first year of sobriety. but hey rules are meant to be broken right :p best of luck to you and congrats on staying clean, four months is a long freaking time.
    Well, goldfishy, if it's any consolation, my sponsor does know about my relationship. He does not explicitly disapprove, but he did tell me to tread very carefully and to not neglect the AA community in pursuit of romance. I won't neglect the work that goes into my sobriety, and my boyfriend understands and supports that.
    yay you're aware of it, and seem to be doing things right. just make sure your sobriety always comes first no matter what. i couldnt even get three months together. so props to you. make sure you take good care of yourself, wouldnt want you to slip - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.