View RSS Feed

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

Rate this Entry
To anyone who reads my blogs and to everyone else I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I feel sad that I haven't been online recently but duty calls with school and all! ^.^ What can a person do? I am thankful that I have friends and family that are with me this year and those things to me are what matter most to me in the end. My goal for thanksgiving today is to show that one person who is there for me even when I'm not always perfectly there that I do realize it and that person is my sis. If there is one thing I know, it's that today is a day about thanking people for the little things they do in life. My sister is not absent from this as she has done many little things for me. So as I go off in doing this today I wish that you will do the same for someone in your family who has been there for you, through thick and thin.

-- I did receive a comment on one of my last blogs and if someone is having a hard time reading my blogs I apologize.. I am a terrible writer. I get that. If my writing is confusing please just send me a comment and I will try and fix it.. Thank you for your understanding.

Happy Thanksgiving! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.