View RSS Feed

Thanksgiving x2

Rate this Entry
Roight, its been a little over a week since my last blog, now for today's blog

Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 Thanksgiving part 1
Weather: Overcast with a tempurature of 28 degrees Fahrenheit, windy, and a Winter Storm Advisory in effect for Northern Minnesota till tomorrow

Today I will be off of the IRC most of the day cause of Thanksgiving, i will be celebrating it twice as the title of the blog says, the first will be at my moms (i will be going around 3:30pm) and the second will be at my dads (i will be going at around 9am ish tomorrow morning), basically i'm gonna be a stuffed Moka :P and oh joy another winter storm is gonna hit, that will make things fun (sarcasm) more on this double dose of Thanksgiving when i get back.

I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving

brrrrr, sounds cold. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving, also.
    thanks HogansHeroes, I will *hugs* its slightly chilly but not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by MokaAkashiya
    thanks HogansHeroes, I will *hugs* its slightly chilly but not too bad
    *hugs back* It's snowing out where I live.
    Snowing here too.. ugh.... im going to switch out my wheel chair for a sled at this rate... mokkaaaa go find me some furries to pull my sled lmao. XD
    hehe, its snowing pretty good here now *finds some furries for Chiharu* o.o
    *giggles* yayyy *gets tugged along by some furries and wooshes through the snow*
    be jealous??? it was 71 here today and I wore shorts all day
    Merry Nomsmas! :3 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.