View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Inhumanity - With The Beatles!

Rate this Entry
My friend just asked me to burn him a CD that is nothing but The Beatles' Revolution 9 repeated over and over again.

He intends to play it around his teenage daughter, who he says has been complaining about how bad his taste in music is.

Yeah. Really.

I made him the CD, and he'll pick it up later tonight. Who knows what damage will arise out of this?

Kinda wish he'd play an album of theirs or something rather than that one song. Even 'Tomorrow Never Knows' or 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' would be more acoustically sound than that song.
    Sadly, kite, I think that was his whole entire point.
    wow, i cant even listen to that song all the way thru ONCE without freaking out, let alone repeated :P instead, make him a cd with only good beatles songs, that would be more convincing
    My friend claimed it was a great song to listen to on repeat while incredibly stoned.

I've never tried that, and I doubt I ever will - my stoner days are finished. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.