View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
I apologize for not blogging recently.. Really all i have been dealing with is a mix of homework and drama and now its just gotten me pissed off.. The greatest thing about adisc is the chance to get away from half the people who dont respect each other and come to a place where everyone is more or less accepted for their differences. (mostly xD) There is just something about how people today cant understand that when a friendship goes sour and someone is mentally abusing you every day you dont go back to a relationship over a hour make out session with someone talking about how they miss this person.. When I know for a fact the next day hes going to say it was a mistake.. And he did say that the next day... Finally called them out on it the entire day cause i couldn't even get my paper done because of their bickering... that's how distracted I get...

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.