View RSS Feed

Some quotes I'd like to share.

Rate this Entry
I have all of these on a sheet of paper back home, so I decided to share with everyone as there are some pretty awesome quote here IMO. Oh, and for those who aren't religious, don't take this as me pushing the stuff onto you; take it as me sharing something I thought was worth sharing.

Matthew 12:13
Isaiah 43:19

Isaiah 61:3 beauty from ashes
Psalm 1:3

Psalm 23:4 thru the valley
Psalm 84:6

Psalm 94:13 calm in adversity
Psalm 139:14 how we are made

Proverbs 4:23 your attitude
Proverbs 1:7 wisdom

Jeremiah 17:7-8
Jeremiah 1:4-6 too young

Judges 6:12 (Gideon)
John 16:22 - No one can take your happiness
John 14:27 to be happy

Deuteronomy 8:5 about discipline

Hebrews 12:5-6, 10 -- Discipline
Romans 8:28 --
All things work together for good to those who love God.

"The greatest thing we can do for our children is to teach them how to stand alone."

"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers." Voltaire 1694-1778

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abe Lincoln

"Don't rely on others to be the source of your happiness"

1 Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice in the Lord

Psalm 46:10, Hebrews 4:3
Be still and know that I am God

Proverbs 3:5
If you acknowledge God in all your ways, he will direct your paths

Song: Sometimes he calms the storm and sometimes he calms his child.

"The secret of contentment lies not in the possession of many things, but in the wanting few things!"

"Most people don't changes because they see the light, but because they feel the heat!"

"Be known as someone who builds bridges, not fences or bombs."

"Damned if you do, damned if you don't are never equal Pick the one you believe is right."

"Stop looking for more time and start looking for way to use the time you have."

"Delegation means you don't do some of the work anymore. Don't turn delegation into duplication."

"The only limitations we have are the ones we place on ourselves."

"The only time we fail is when we stop trying."

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson afterwards."

Vernon Sanders Law
The smart person learns from their mistakes; the wise person learns from other's mistakes.

"How do you love when you don't feel love? Simple, Love is a verb requires you to do something-not feel something. (listen, empathize, appreciate). The feeling of love is the fruit/result of love."

"Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him and to let him know that you trust him." Booker T. Washington

"Never confuse Knowledge and Wisdom. Knowledge helps you make a living. Wisdom helps you make a life."

"Let none ever come to you without leaving better and happier." Mother Teresa

"Anyone can observe the Sabbath, but making it holy surely takes the rest of the week." Alice Walker

"It may be hard to live as a Catholic, but it's a lot easier to die as one." Sister Ursula (teacher)

"-Beware of the high cost of low living.
-Anger is one letter short of Danger."

"Insanity or Stupidity? - doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results!"

"A life unreflective, is a life unlived. (life if more full when we reflect and have second thoughts)" 350 B.C. Aristotle

Taking Credit
"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit.
He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there."
Indira Gandhi

...Am I allowed to give you the generic atheist speech? I won't deny the words are beautiful, just untrue!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy
    ...Am I allowed to give you the generic atheist speech? I won't deny the words are beautiful, just untrue!
    You're free to say what you will. However, I believe that even if some of this is false, it's obvious that the rest isn't. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.