View RSS Feed

Guineapigged

Embarrassing things in the post ...

Rate this Entry
I wish my Dad wasn't so nosy about packages. He always wants to know what's in them, and if it's something personal then of course I don't tell him ... but that makes it pretty obvious that it's something "personal" because otherwise I would just tell him.
Anyway, this morning I got a "personal" item in the post. (Nothing ABDL related, something a bit more ... erm ... grown up, shall we say.) Opened the package, put the contents somewhere private, and left the padded envelope on my desk. Just now, my Dad strolled into my room, picked up the envelope and shook it upside-down. Then he started squinting at the address label, looking for a company name or something.
"Anything good?"
I snatched the envelope off him when I noticed he was reading it. My reply was simply,
"No." Meaning, "Yes, fantastically good, but nothing I want you to know about."

I just hope he didn't manage to read the company name.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can see it now "If underivable, please return to GoodTime Pleasures, Unit G, AB1 2CD".
    Just say it's a universal TV remote or something, as your remote for your tv is broken. Should warrant similar packaging :P
    Yeah, I do remember once when I was living with the parents, I ordered comics from "Eros Comics".

Thankfully, the label on the packaging said "Rose Comics". So when my mother got the package, she looked at the label, and thought, "Whoa, more comics. Not interested."
    Teehee that happened to me once. I was ordering things online for years and my parents never cared or asked, then the one time I ordered something more riske (ok, it wasnt the one time, but the first time) they asked me what it was Eeeek!

Glad you got away with it

Quote Originally Posted by Talula
    Teehee that happened to me once. I was ordering things online for years and my parents never cared or asked, then the one time I ordered something more riske (ok, it wasnt the one time, but the first time) they asked me what it was Eeeek!

Glad you got away with it
    Would have only made it better if it turned on while in the box.
    "What's in the box?"
    "noth--"
    "BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.