View RSS Feed

matt1989

I know my speeling is bad!!!!

Rate this Entry
I git it my spelling is bad. I have told you people that I'm working on it moor times than I can count. I am tacking a class for it I'm paying 50$ a month. that's 50$ I could us for bills , food or to my wedding. so please stop making every post I mack about My spelling. I can't learn it over night.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's ok matt. There are certain inconsiderate people on here who will never learn, but they're not worth bothering with.

Not everything in life is bout spelling, and I know I for one appreciate the work you're doing to help with your spelling.

Keep up the good work
    thank you I'm just sick of aver post I mack turns in to a blood bath over my spelling
    If it is of any encouragement, I've noticed that your spelling has improved since your first post here. Great job!
    I am pleased to see that you are taking steps to improve this. This is admirable and, with work, you will get there. As you point out, these things take time.
    It may still be flawed, but your spelling is definitely improving. Good work!
    Matt, your spelling has definitely improved and you don't need to worry about those people who give you crap about your spelling. We all can tell that you're actually trying to improve which is more than I can say for some others. Like Talula, not everything in life is about spelling.
    As long as you can make a point that others can understand, and you don't offend the majority of people out there, you have nothing to worry about. This is a friendly community for the most part, and there is a small minority that is obsessed with correct spelling. The thing is, most of those people make mistakes themselves every other sentence. They're hypocrits and should be ignored :3.

I just hope that you're taking the spelling class because you want to. Don't do it for our benefit. Do it because you want to. There is no doubt it'll help you in the long run though. Being able to express yourself well through writing is a wonderful skill to have.
    thank you all. I just got to learn to not be so sanctify about it. you people have bin so help foll to me.
    Matt, your doing amazing with your spelling. It is improving rapidly. For those who are making fun of you for it, just remember, they're a$$ holes.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.