View RSS Feed

Missilekid10

One of Those Days

Rate this Entry
So it was an ok day today.. I wake up in the morning and tried to get some work done, though to no avail as its rare i get anything done. To myself I barely get free time as I am sitting around taking care of my ex gf and my new gf who my girl friend is there to make happy and give her the love and attention she loves. as for the ex.. shes got anxiety problems and pushes herself away from everyone so when she needs someone to talk to usually I am the one who goes to help her with issues. The day turned out fine yet at the end I had to once again come to the realization that my Girl Friend and I still have challenges. It seemed one of her friends got home from the war today and I told her i was happy for her. She said that he was home for good and I made a question said as a comment on how ussualy people in the military have to serve four years in a military term from what I know. Usually this wouldn't bother a person but I would've realized that with her bi-polar disorder and the fact of how hard it is to have a friend in the war she got really mad and it ruined her day. The issue was not that of course, she never actually is completely happy until today and it seems i ruined it for her so now she says she hates me. I know she doesn't but its just one of those days i jus wanna crawl into bed and not think about my mistakes i made..

Updated 15-Nov-2010 at 09:43 by Missilekid10

Tags: life, mistakes
Categories
Daily Life

Comments

Wow this seems like one huge run-on sentence without any breaking up even though breaking up is apparently one of the things you talk about in your fun-ride through a wall of text but I digress it still makes for something that is rather painful to read and hence uninteresting for instance I am still left with only a foggy idea of why you're having a bad day as you have a girlfriend and a job and these are things that many people especially right now would give limbs for so I still cannot get through your entire text but it seems that there is something about someone else being happy and blaming you for her not being happy and hating you but of course if someone is going to do this it is still a learning experience I suppose. (See how hard it is to get through vomited text?)

I fail to see how this is "one of those days." I will assume you're young and just don't know any better, but this is a fairly typical to good day in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l
    Wow this seems like one huge run-on sentence without any breaking up even though breaking up is apparently one of the things you talk about in your fun-ride through a wall of text but I digress it still makes for something that is rather painful to read and hence uninteresting for instance I am still left with only a foggy idea of why you're having a bad day as you have a girlfriend and a job and these are things that many people especially right now would give limbs for so I still cannot get through your entire text but it seems that there is something about someone else being happy and blaming you for her not being happy and hating you but of course if someone is going to do this it is still a learning experience I suppose. (See how hard it is to get through vomited text?)

I fail to see how this is "one of those days." I will assume you're young and just don't know any better, but this is a fairly typical to good day in the scheme of things.
    You are in fact correct.. I guess really I just needed to vent somehow and I just wrote on my blog about how I felt.. No it is not the worst thing in the world but I am just saying what happened was just ridiculous.. Either way im not here to flame about my pathetic ideas.. My reason I did come to message is I want to become a better writer. There is no doubt in my mind you are right. Everything I write is a run on sentence. I am in twelfth grade and when it comes to papers the most help we get is the guidelines to writing an essay and writing a thesis statement. The students in my school get no help after that unless the students are in a honors class which i'd love to be in but because i cant write a good paper theres no chance of me getting into a class like that.

So my question to you is how can I learn to become a better writer? I want people to understand my work.. I really do. Please read this and dont just take it as useless. I read a bit of one of your blogs and I understand you have a lot worse problems with getting your Ph.D. and all of that but even the slightest hint of where i should start would be great.

Thank You
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.