View RSS Feed

Yumi

Unsure.

Rate this Entry
I see my therapist again, tomorrow. She's going to tell me when I see the doctor (psychiatrist) with her. I'm really afraid to go. I've seen this doctor before, but I stopped seeing him because he was really mean. That, and he was trying to kill me with medication. I'm really scared, I don't think I can trust him. But, I guess this is the only time I will see him, because I will be seeing more of his nurse practitioner until I see the female psychiatrist.

I know everyone here thinks I need to see the doctor, but they'll never understand how afraid I am. I could tell them a thousands times, and they will all repeat the same things.

I really think it is unnecessary for me to be seeing him, so that just builds up my suspicion.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hate situations like that... where someone of medical profession has that much authority when it comes to your health that they can say and do anything that they deem "necessary". I don't know the extent of your situation, but I hope it all works out for you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.