View RSS Feed

MokatheGroundhog

My first blog

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone, its me Moka ^-^, i thought i'd give writing a blog a try, so without further ado i begin

November 14th 2010 12:21pm

Today i went for a walk, what did i see on the ground, I saw snow, i was like yay, perhaps i should make a snow angel, but i decided not to cause i was properly dressed and stuff so yeah, its awesome, though i feel bad for the people down in Minneapolis and Duluth, but yeah anywho, here's a video i made, the walk was about 20 minutes long, but youtube's time limit is 15 minutes and 30 seconds so its gonna look like i took a walk shorter than 20 minutes, i hope y'all enjoy, till next time i will see y'all in the ADISC IRC ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwtW-oCZLrU

Comments

The world needs more freakishly early snow angels. Is November early for snow in your area?
    Funny, when I drove through the midwest that's exactly what it looked like.
    Good start on your blog.
    /first
    kite, its normal to get snow in mid November for Minnesota, its pretty cool, and thanks ^-^, bockingboy, i'll make sure i'm padded up good ^-^
    yellow snow is bad m'kay XD lol
    Minnesnowta!
    Garthcub yes it is, and HogansHeroes, xD
    Wow Moka, you blog now ^.^ oi love the snow, and hate the U.K becuase it hardly even snows here
    boltpup, figured i might as well give it a shot, and sorry to hear that *huggles*
    Don't eat the yellow snow, horrible mistake I will never make again... don't ask...
    lol, i'll make sure not too
    HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY!

Hope you are having a blast up in the prarie!

=)

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.