View RSS Feed

i am sorry

Rate this Entry
lol people.i am sorry and i think i was rong going off like that.carl has telled me off.i think what made me upset was wen some one said:All I got out of that were the words kids, sex, 1, ABDL, and carl. I'm scared now... very scared. i was asking some think aboute"is the any daddys and mommys of we can x.and be happy xmas soon.

be happy lol
    Okay, seriously, I want to know. Do you speak English as a second language, have some sort of learning disability, or are you just lazy? People have asked you to either explain your difficulties, or clean up your language and you haven't done either. This is an English-only forum, and what you post doesn't count. The reason we make such a big deal about good spelling, decent grammar and punctuation, is that there are members here who are not native English speakers, or do have learning disabilities, and find it very difficult to understand what you are trying to tell us. The rest of us just find it annoying, and that's why no one is engaging you in conversation about whatever it is you want to talk about. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's just the way it is.
    learning disability:lol
    emm i think your using lol incorrectly, it means laugh out loud. I know alot of people confuse it with lots of love but it does mean laugh out loud. just a heads up. if you know that, sorry, but it seems you are using it excessivly. so i conclude you either miss understood it or are verry jovial. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.