View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I just purchased ADISC.....

Rate this Entry
Ooops, I meant to say "a disc". A compact disc. Ludacris, all the way!

I'll run away now. Bad puns like that can bring out the worst in people.

I did just purchase a Ludacris CD, though. Fun times.

I thought I would add a little more to this blog now instead of leaving it with just a horrid pun. Game night went beautifully a couple of nights ago. I cooked broccoli chicken, and made way too much for me and my two friends. That means I still have it for the next day or so. Heh. If anybody wants some, come over and get some. :-)

Updated 13-Nov-2010 at 21:07 by KaworuVsDrWily

Ludacris...i used to love him! :P what CD did you buy?

I find it amusing that i went from loving Ludacris to Metal and Hardcore Bands.
    Broccoli chicken, yum

Ludacris? Not so much.
    he was on campus on friday. He didn't give our campus much notice (maybe 2 weeks or so) and wasn't very well advertised and not well attended. Even more students decided not to buy a ticket, and just sat on the ground outside of the stadium.

(article: Ludacris brings hits, high energy to concert at J.I. Clements)
    Heh, I would have purchased a ticket. If it weren't for the fact that it was nowhere near the Tacoma / Seattle area.

The CD that I purchased was Theater of the Mind.

And I do also listen to metal bands, although most of the metal I tend to listen to is black metal. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.