View RSS Feed

mummy9meena

i am not coming on hear any mor.

Rate this Entry
hy i came on hear to talk aboute are life.but it has not workt out everything i say it is rong.i was telling you aboute are life.well i wont come on hear no mor.x
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ummm... okay? If you wanna leave then leave, nobody here is going to stop you. Just realize that ALL WE DID was ask you to type like, oh I don't know... someone who actually knows SOMETHING about English?

We didn't ask that you become a novelist; just that you improve your spelling and diction a bit.
    Yeah i agree with Mikeru, even though i have no idea what the blog post says.
    Hy i came on hear to talk aboute are life.but it has not workt out everything i say it is rong.i was telling you aboute are life.well i wont come on hear no mor.x
    >>
    "Hi, i came on here to talk about our life, but it has not worked out, everything i say is wrong. i was telling you about our life. i wont come on here no more"

You are free to go, people were just trying to decipher your cryptic messages. please try and work on your spelling, and maybe read the rules of the site, to understand that we dont really discuss diapers and ABDL stuff 100% of the time.

Snaps
    Was it really necessary to create multiple blog posts?
    *shrugs* ok, then. I saw a few of your posts and blogs, nothing spectacular that will be missed. Just another blue name in the crowd...

Looking at the responses to your blogs, no one was being mean, they just suggested that you try to improve your spelling and grammar. It is really hard to read, although I was able to figure out what you meant. It's not that hard, actually...just type your posts/blogs into word before posting them here, which will fix at least 50% of the spelling errors here.
    Gud luk wif tinks. Hoapfulee u wil feind peese sumwar.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.