View RSS Feed

mummy9meena

i wont to ask some think

Rate this Entry
ok carl has been on hear and i was changing are baby.and carl went is the any mommys and daddys on hear.and i went i dont no.but if the is some mummys and daddys hoow look after the babys and i meen adolt babys:not your kids you had by sex:.can you 1.be part of my mommys daddys abdl group.and say hy.just so we can talk.lol
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All I got out of that were the words kids, sex, 1, ABDL, and carl. I'm scared now... very scared.
    I couldn't read past the first "sentence"... Like those of us who've been around a while keep telling people, grammar matters! It makes it more likely that someone is going to read what you wrote, and that's the point of putting it on the Internet, yeah?
    'Ok, Carl has been on here while I was changing our "baby". Carl asked if there are any mommy and daddys on here, and I said "I don't know." If there are any mummy and daddy's, how do you look after your baby, (and by baby I mean adult baby, not a kid you had by sex [Talnote: there's no way I can make that bit sound any less than weird, I tried!]). Also, can you be part of my mummy and daddys abdl group and say hi so we can talk.'

I'm not a mummy, but I know a few people are. This would probably get more responses if it were a thread, probably in the AB section.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.