View RSS Feed

Missilekid10

First Blog (A merry birthday indeed!)

Rate this Entry
Well folks today willl be my first blog here on ADISC. Writing on my blog on my birthday feels like a perfect day to start a new blog about my life and thoughts on things. I've Lived in Minnesota all of my life with my family, traveling with my family every once in awhile out to a different state for a vacation. My life is based on three things. Music, my Girlfriend, and Computers. When im not talking to my girlfriend, I am more or less writing music for my band on the computer or sitting at the piano playing it out by ear. If I'm not doing that, im sitting at the computer blogging on my blogspace or reading 420 chan or 4 chan. My life is filled with a lot of work getting ready for college so i am easily stressed from all this work. With that its nice to have a pack of diapers to use when I want to relax ^.^. If anything being a Diaper Lover has really taken out a lot of the stress in my life being able to consult with my inner feelings. I have much to appreciate for what I have been given and I wont ever regret being who I am. I am a transgender bi-sexual diaper lover who loves to have a good time, make new friends and just enjoy the life I have! I have friends who range from absolute boring to the extreme bi-polarness so dont be afraid to send me a message I've been told everything! xD.

Tootles for now!

Comments

Oh, and Happy Birthday :P
    thankyousss :p
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.