View RSS Feed

I did it!!!

Rate this Entry
Finally! When I found out that I was a DL/TB, I felt confused, ashamed and guilty. Over the years, I've become more relaxed about it and decided to tell my best friend today. We've been friends for over 10 years and I was afraid what her reaction would be if I told her (I started liking nappies at age 12 BTW). So, after much consideration and advice (Thanks Ben), I told her about my infantilism and she said that she didn't mind. She said it would be cute for me to like nappies and dummy's. I can't believe it! Now she's buying me a footed pajamas suit for Christmas. Maybe she'll buy me some nappies as well

lol that's gart man one stap at a time tho. you don't wont to mack her incunabula
    That's great! it's always exciting to tell your secret to someone, and even more exciting when they like it! Hehe! hopefully you can tell other friends about this soon enough! I can't tell some of my friends because based on judgement I know what they'll think. T-T
    Good job mate. Glad to see it all turned out good for you. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.