View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I actually have RL friends now.

Rate this Entry
I never thought I would be able to make that statement and be completely honest about it, but here goes.

There are people in my life who I talk to and hang out with on a daily basis. I enjoy their company, and they seem to enjoy mine (they do keep inviting me back, after all). I have friends that I have not met through the Internet, who I can actually call and talk with face-to-face on a regular basis.

The last couple of Fridays, I spent the evening out on the town with about 10 other guys. I never could have possibly imagined participating in nights like that in any point in my life, at least not three months ago.

And I am hosting another party next month. And I am cooking dinner for friends later this week, before a 4-player XBox local co-op session ensues.

Life is improving vastly for me.

Thanks to all of my friends here for encouraging me to keep moving forward.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is good news.
    Thats great, I hope you enjoy it. I can relate to social difficulties, among other things i have a fairly severe speech disorder that leaves me stuttering heavily in the presence of new people and in situations were im nervis or shy... which is half of everywhere. It's great that your coping well with your difficulties and your making significant progress.

I wish the best for you and your continued progression,

Chiharu.
    W00t, what game you gonna be playin' yo? Castle Crashers is a BLAST on co-op!
    Hmmm. I am having a tough time deciding between Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. I have played the latter in co-op before, and that was a blast even though it was only two player co-op. I do have both of those games, though.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.