View RSS Feed

Oh dear.

Rate this Entry
My Dad is painting my bedroom, and whilst I was at work today he took all my drawers out and emptied my wardrobe.
Luckily I had sort of planned ahead and hidden the boxes containing most of my stash elsewhere, but I hadn't counted on him moving my wardrobe.
Beneath a pile of clothes I had a couple of baby nappies and nearly a full bag of adult pull-up briefs. I also had some rusks and toddler biscuits.
I also keep my sleepers in my wardrobe but they already know about them since I wear them around the house sometimes.

I am mortified. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want to talk about it, but now I know THEY know it makes me very uncomfortable.

Don't know what to tell you mate. Try not to let it come up in conversations. Wish the best of luck to you.
    That's tough, I spent most of my later childhood in this situation. Good news is they are probably more uncomfortable talking about it than you. If you haven't heard anything by now you most likely won't.

It does make things very awkward around the house when they know that you know that they know. but that will pass with time. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.