View RSS Feed

codered4

Possibly the best/most awkward day of my young life!

Rate this Entry
So yesterday this girl, who I've been interested in and been spending most of my free time with, and I decided to make our relationship official!

However, when I got home from her and I's date (which went awesome!), my dad decided to have a conversation with me about some "disturbing" images he found on my account on the computer (he found my avatar from this site which is Simba chilling in a diaper, which if he thinks is disturbing, well obviously he hasn't seen anything lol) and asked me why i was watching the lion king the other day, which leads me to believe he's completely misunderstanding me being a furry/tb and mistaking it for some kind of simba fetish which it really isn't. Anyway, a good thing that came out of it was i was able to tell him I resigned up for this website, which he's okay with because i explained to him how i talked it over with my therapist and he thought it was a good idea to use the internet to my advantage as far as learning more about ab/dl. So yeah, it was an great day as far as getting a girlfriend, but it was made bittersweet as far as having to address my dad on some highly personal affairs :P
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

well at liss he is moor open minded about it.
    My dad that I whas sick. well I'm happy for you
    im happy for you and this girl i know you will be happy together
    and also im happy that your dad is more accepting
    yeah, i think he accepts it, i just dont think he understands it, but whatev :/ hes not beating me up for it which is all i can really ask 4
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.