View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Not For Me Thankyou...

Rate this Entry
... I've decided this site isn't for me at all, really.

I find you, generally, a muddled and hypocritical bunch, who - on one hand - insist that you're a support site, yet - on the other - belittle and demean the newbies who ask questions about this new, scary world they face.

Personally, I think I was looking for more enthusiasm and passion in the day-to-day living with this whole subject. Although I accept that many members here have had a lot more time to deal with these interests, and so might not be so extroverted, I think some try too hard to act like it is "nothing", come across as dismissive, and in doing so, repress the very reason this site exists.

In short, you're so uptight about being proper, respectable and "about more than liking diapers", that you take the fun out of it for me.

This is no "dramatic goodbye" - I scarcely have place to do such a thing and I know how much you all abhor it - just a simple goodbye and thank you. Plus, I may well be back one day - who knows.

Take care, stay safe and stay padded!

Dan
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry you feel that way. In any community, there will always be disagreement in the direction it should take. This applies as much to Parliament as to us. The best way to make any community better is to become involved. You always struck me as a reasonable person and a valuable addition. I'm sorry to see you go.
    ... and so you let the vocal minority win.

Tell me, how will you live your life? Oh God, you're in the UK. I predict--if you handle your real-life affairs in this fashion--a lifetime of disappointment and upset. Then again, Thoroughly Modern Britain is all about segmentation and making room for everyone--every crim, every malcontent, every na'er-do-well-er. So in this way, in actual life, the vocal minority will win, but the thought-crime squads will ensure that, over time, this becomes the Established Thought.

I miss England.

Best.

H.
    goddamn, h3g3l! You're even eloquent when you're dissing someone!
    Y'know, we can't satisfy everyone.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.