View RSS Feed

[insert amazing blog title]

Updating n' stuff.

Rate this Entry
So (for anyone who reads this) , I've been busy, busy, busy the past few days and I'm, checking in with the site? I know that sounds strange, but due to lack of posting and other stuff here's some proof that I'm still alive.

I'm coping with some changes at school, might be doing some alternative high school options, and just kinda dealing with random shit. I've been kind of depressed lately because I restarted some medication (boo and hiss) for such issues, and I think it sucks that I have to take a pill just to be happy. Plus both of my jobs are kind of hectic right now so MOAR STRESS.

If any good has come out of it, I started writing a short story (non-ABDL) that I might eventually post to the site if I'm pleased with the finished product. Like most of my writings, it will be centered around angsty teen issues and stresses. I've also been writing lyrics and such and actually went out and brought a book to write all of my lyrical thoughts in so if I ever need a line or something, I'll have a good number of them.

So yeah, just felt like posting something considering I haven't posted anything really constructive or anything really, to the site in a few days/week. And that's my update. Hope everyone has a good Halloween and gets so much candy that you'll have no idea what to do with it. Fo sho.

Glad to know your doing ok, well, glad to know your alive. Hope the things that are causing you stress stop, or become less stressful, soon. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.