View RSS Feed

Diaper Dare Day 1 v.2....

Rate this Entry
So, if you read my last blog, you'd have seen I had started with Rosalina's (previously NewGal) two week diaper dare, but was waylaid when I got sick and couldn't get out to go get more diapers, so I figured I'd just post that I'm back in the game. Starting over at day 1, I picked up 40 CVS Day/Night fitted briefs, and have been diapered since about 8 last night.

I went to school today, and that was kind of a trip, I'd worn in public many times before, but it's a little different the wet in a dark theater than when you are showing 30 freshmen how to cut threads on a lathe (I'm a student teacher for a machining class). I don't know, it's just a little strange feeling...

Anyhow, that's all folks (other than FALLOUT NEW VEGAS YEAH!!!) be back at our regularly scheduled time tomorrow...

I'm on day 4 on your littil dare
    day 7 here with Rosalina
    always great to have a new person in our dare
    lol i know what you mean im wearing 24/7
    and im in high school
    Maybe, I doubt it though. Even if I did, though, everyone was standing around a lathe, paying close attention to what was going on, it's super easy to miss exactly what's happening, so I'm not too worried about it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.