View RSS Feed

Rosalina

Day 3 Slow day + A tip or two

Rate this Entry
Diaper Status: A little Wet

Diaper Brand: No longer needed they will permanently be Pampers Cruisers 7

Today I woke up at about 10am to pee so I could go back to sleep

and then I was so full and COULD’NT sleep so… I just bugged my bf.

Eventually I left out of the house after changing into a lovely dry pampers

The dry feeling is soooo much better to me. I like being clean.

It was clean from 1-4pm since I never drank anything around then

Then I got home and the diaper was barely filled!

I was so happy that I saved diapers for the rest of the week!!

So, I only used 3 diapers today…instead of….oh…4..

Well, I saved 1 diaper lol

As this is my 3rd lovely day in this experience

I am also learning tricks to quiet the diaper among other people. and make things less obvious

* #1 Don’t just wear the diaper alone!

Wear something over it like shorts, underwear, anything!

* #2 Wearing jeans quiets the sound 99.99% of the time.
* #3 TRY to avoid places where you can hear a pin drop!

(Unless you’re diaper is full else it would be less crinkly and more…puffy LOL)

* #4 If you know you will be somewhere longer than 2-4 hours bring a “diaper bag”

Since I am a girl I just put my diapers and wipes in my small toiletry bag in my HUGE black purse.
Absolutely inconspicuous! I love it!

* #5 be confident! Don’t walk like you actually have something in between your legs!

That draws twice as much attention than if your butt crinkled! Go on with your day normally.

* #6 Tuck in a shirt or tank top in your jeans or pants or whatever.

So if your shirt comes up your diaper is still unseen. That could be embaressing. Aww [ It happend to me anyway ]

If there are some you would like to add based on knowledge or experience feel free to add them

To be honest I was never self conscious about people hearing my diaper it was more seeing it. And it happened about twice. I got over it though but for the moment I was humiliated

But, that’s prob just the beginning of an incon’s life, so I brushed it off and sucked it up!

Wow, 12:00am? I have a biiiig day tomorrow

I may need 6 diapers for all the eating and drinking I’ll be doing.

Oh no! *crosses fingers* please pampers don’t leak for the first time!

Have a good night all!

<3

******It looked like I posted twice today but I keep pasting from the other blog a day late sorry if there was confusion!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

On the shirt issue...

I wear an undershirt and have that one tucked in and the outer shirt loose. Works very good if you do not like to walk around with a tucked shirt and belt.
    Pampers? You're definitely going to have at least some leaks.
    you only using your diapers for pee i think. if so i think ill join in on this dare sounds pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by quantics
    you only using your diapers for pee i think. if so i think ill join in on this dare sounds pretty cool
    Yes, I'm using it for pee. But, might mess it once so I'm not completely cheating. The choice is all up to you!
    Awesome it'll be cool to have ya! When you get a blog link me so I can subscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid
    On the shirt issue...

I wear an undershirt and have that one tucked in and the outer shirt loose. Works very good if you do not like to walk around with a tucked shirt and belt.
    That's exactly what I do
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.