View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Casual cruelty.

Rate this Entry
Sometimes, the cruelty that some people can so casually deliver to others is truly unbelievable.

A friend of mine got involved in a romantic relationship with somebody he met online. Or so he thought. Apparently, it was somebody at a forum he frequented who hated him, so he decided to create a fictional persona to get close to him, seduce him, and then break his heart.

I was worried something bad might happen when my friend mentioned to me that he was in an Internet relationship - but this goes so far below any possible denominator I could have thought of that I feel pure disgust that such people are out there, walking amongst other humans, without ever repenting their actions even once. True, my friend was way too trusting - but for this guy to take advantage of that and to outright abuse that is just so....

Fuck it.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's called being human. We get over shit, and move on. He simply used psychological warfare. Will the person feel bad about it? Sure. Will they get over it? Probably!

It's not the cut that matters, just the time it takes to heal. It'll heal eventually.
    You have to keep in mind this is not the average everyday cut I am talking about. Somebody went out of his way to land a devastating blow to my friend, to a degree that most people would not even consider taking the time or the effort to carry out. That takes a breed of cruelty that is beyond what many people can comprehend.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.