View RSS Feed

The Diaper Dare

Rate this Entry
The Rules + Preparing

The rules are as follows:

1. You must use the diaper when you feel the urge! No holding back. Thatís unnatural
2. Try to be as discrete as possible.
3. This will last for 2 weeks so you need at least 2 packages of diapers or a jumbo pack.
4. You must go along with your regular activities and schedule as though you arenít wearing one.

The purpose of this dare/experiement is to see what it is like to be a full incontinent person. Though they donít always feel the urges like we do.

I thought it was an interesting experience. But, not the most sanitary to most people.

Iím small so ill be using baby diapers and not adult. Its cheaper and they hide the smell of urine quiiite well lol. (Being a babysitter I am quite sure of this)

I have looked up countless of companies and found that Pampers is the most absorbant and hasÖwellÖbiggest size too.
Iím going to have to have wipes for sure and a small thing to carry the diapers in.
Probably my small travel size toiletry bag.

I didnít say this was the most FUN experience.
Just interesting is all. I am quite a curious person.

This will officially start Monday (3 days from now)
{It could possibly be delayed because my target giftcards should be on their way sometime next week}

Until then thatís when the fun starts!

Well, good luck. No sarcasm, although there isn't much I can say other that it won't be easy.
    This is something I would love to do one day. At the moment though it would not be practical unless I am ready to come to terms with multiple people being aware of my wearing diapers.

That said this reminded me of a blog I once read from a DL who tried the same. Quick Google search shows his blog is still up - Two Weeks In Diapers. Its a good read and gives a nice breakdown on the experience of two weeks in diapers.
    aww thank you "love"

Quote Originally Posted by love
    i think this is a great idea that, while i am not able to do personally, i agree with. everyone should do it before they judge exactly how hard it is to be incontinent
    Aww thank you! <3 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.