View RSS Feed

twinkle

The only one in school

Rate this Entry
I live in a small town. there for my school is small. I'm the only student who has no one to talk to in person about furry fuzzy stuff. My last mentor graduated in 2008 when I was in the 8th grade. Now its 3 years later and his words stuck. But he was my vent and I miss the feeling of relief that comes with talking about issues. If I end up b***hing please forgive me...
Today I was stared at. I wore my ears to school for the first time. Everyone was asking me why and telling me to take them off. I don't normally like to cause conflict but I figured today would be the perfect day for it... I felt good for releasing some pent up anger on the people who judge me before knowing the real me :ninja: I anger. hehe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

. I wore my ears to school for the first time. Everyone was asking me why and telling me to take them off.
    Halloween is really a month long holiday anyway, right?
    That's pretty much the reason that I started wearing my collars out and about at college. What can I say? Conflict is fun!
    Start to draw for others for fun . Ask them if they could be any animal what kind then draw what they may look like and give it to them . Make it fun for them and you to .
    In time they will come to you as friends and you may get some converts . fox
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.