View RSS Feed

Its a deeper thing for me

Rate this Entry
To me furry is deeper than a suit of material. To me its one of those things that rule my life. As a personal belief; I see furry as a desire for the past life. My furry desires can't be fullfilled by putting on a costume and masquerading with friends. I've had vivid dreams and deju vu about a life spent with my own soft fur... For me to be at peace with myself I have to understand my other self. Sometimes I try to hard or try for too long and endup stuck in my own head. Today my puppy first noticed the moon... He sat there gazing at it for several long minutes and for a moment I thought he was my own flesh and blood. I'm a cat though... I won't specify what kind here. But he made me feel a closer connection to life. It's hard to explain this feeling, but if you were to experience it you would know.
I long for the past life... You can call me crazy... But just know that this is how I feel...

We are all from the stars. And every thing here has a place in the stars . The thing is we have or will be every thing it's what our soul wants to be at the time .You may be from a star system that feline are from . We came here to help others grow soul wise that - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.