View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

WTF?! BOOM! "head expoldes"

Rate this Entry
In the days of a high unemployment rate, children starving because their parents can’t feed them, pointless wars and politicians with their heads up there asses and people giving BILLIONS of their of their hard earned money to a pointless cause like cancer research Kanye West replaces his bottom row of teeth with gold and diamonds.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yes, because curing a bunch of people of terminal illnesses is pointless. Silly people.
    There will never be a cure because the drug companies and foundations like Susanne G. Coleman make to much money off the false hope that someday a cure will be found.
    His money. He just happens to have a lot of it. It's all relative.
    I have a very close friend who works as a cancer researcher. They may not have found a magic-pill cure, but all that research over the years has given birth to treatments that have significantly decreased the death rates for many forms of cancer. So, it is not at all pointless. Treatments developed through this research has created methods that has kept one of my aunts alive from leukemia for the last decade, and she is truly happy in her life.

Now, as far as Kanye West goes - he's a showoff. When his records stop selling (and trust me that day WILL eventually come), he'll be broke and nobody will remember him.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi
    There will never be a cure because the drug companies and foundations like Susanne G. Coleman make to much money off the false hope that someday a cure will be found.
    My mother works as a CPA for that foundation, and I can tell you that the money certainly isn't ending up in our pockets.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.