View RSS Feed

A more personal intro... kinda

Rate this Entry
Well I guess this s a place to start. I'm a furry but I'm curious about the other stuff.
I usually see blogs with odd info about the day that provides a look into someones world.
I was confused for the longest time because in my entire life I have never held an interest in average people. I was only attracted to a select few. I thought I might have been lesbian for awhile until I realized I didn't like 99.9% of them that way anyway. My sexuality was shaped at a young age. I must've been 7 or 8 when I was introduced to therianthropy... which later led to some furry habits. Honestly I can say I believe some furry dreams are a window into a past life (as if I didn't sound cheesey enough) that was much different than this one.
It has caused issues in my life for the longest time. It seemed as if whenever I found a suitable mate; I clung to them at first and tore myself to pieces when they left. I'm better now luckily.
My first outting as an open furry was pretty tough. I'm the youngest in my area by quite a bit so I was alone at school for the most part and I made an embarassing mistake by accidentally telling the wrong person. But thats behind me now :) and I've managed to become pretty comfortable about the way I am. I shouldn't waste anymore space. I feel it would be rude to go on and talk about recent occurances when I've typed roughly 3 paragraphs about my own confusion.
If you read all of this...... Thank you for your time.

No problem. I like to read other members blogs, just to gain some insight at how they're going (no stalker). - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.