View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
A few days ago I was very scared. Well, even yesterday I was really scared. I don't know why this keeps happening to me, and everyone pretends like they don't notice. So, anyways, here goes.

A while ago, I was sitting in my second period class just focusing on my school work...

I looked at the chalk board, it was melting. It, and that section of the wall, was melting. Everyone pretends not to notice, but it was happening.

I then move on to third period, where everything seems like it's going to be ok...

But, then the walls are moving, and again everyones just pretending like it's not happening. I don't know what's wrong with them, but, I swear to all the Japanese deities, that it was happening. I'm really scared, and I don't know what to do!

And then, yesterday, a lot of information just fit into certain pieces of the puzzle. All from this one guys business card, so now I am so suspicious... Agh.

That's why I didn't go to school yesterday, because I was afraid.

I don't know what to do at all.

it seems odd that everyone pretended not to notice. i would have thought that if the walls and chalkboard started melting everyone would totally freak out. most likely what was actually happening is that you were having a hallucination.

i don't blame you for being scared. it's hard to know what to do when you can't tell what's real and what isn't.
    Little quote from Star Trek:
    "If there's nothing wrong with me...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Flip the words "me" and "the universe" in that sentence and you got it.

From wikipedia:

Signs and symptoms of psychosis:

Hallucinations, Delusions, Paranoid Delusions, Thought disorder, and Lack of insight. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.