View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

The thieving cousin returns home.

Rate this Entry
He did not last very long in Marine boot camp. He decided to spend more time in the infirmary than following orders, so they sent him home.

I cannot even bring myself to laugh at the irony of the situation now that I know more about his situation. Half of the family knew that he was not Marine material, but the other half kept pressuring him to get in there because they wanted the Marine drill sergeants to smack some sense into him. Now, his father is disowning him, and his mother won't take him back into her house, and nobody else in the family is in any position where they can take him in, so he is royally fucked.

Yeah, he still is a dishonest person, though..... Just because I am willing to admit that his decision to go into boot camp was a disaster from the start, and just because I do not approve of how his parents are handling the situation, does not mean that I am willing to trust him anytime soon.

* sigh *

Updated 16-Oct-2010 at 19:12 by KaworuVsDrWily

It's bad to take any sort of satisfaction from this, but essentially it seems like the guy got what was coming to him
    Nah, Kaworu didn't fuck up the kids life, he did that all on his own. Maybe he should try the Air Farce? I'm told that there is a recruit bowling alley as Lackland, and the recruits get to use it in the evenings and weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper
    Nah, Kaworu didn't fuck up the kids life, he did that all on his own.

was this in reply to my comment or was it talking to kaworu in the third person in some sort of unnecessary quirk - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.